Women’s Body Image Resilience & Recovery Group
with Paula Freedman, Psy.D. and Kirin Singh, M.A.
~Next group begins February 6, 2019~
This group is an 8-week commitment. We meet for 8 consecutive Wednesdays from 5:00pm-6:30pm. We cap the groups at 8 members to keep it intimate and focused.
Learn research-backed strategies to:
- Become a smarter consumer of media
- Recognize Diet & Beauty Culture and reject their harmful messages
- Enjoy life without fixating on your body or appearance
- Create a more peaceful relationship with food and your body
As an approved Beauty Redefined Body Image Resilience Program facilitator, I am qualified to guide you through the research-backed body image curriculum. As a trained and experienced psychologist, I also provide extra insight, tips, and support you won’t get anywhere else.
Group members will receive:
- Unlimited access to the online course (including audio, video, and text-based material) for 16 weeks
- Weekly in-person support, insight, and education during group sessions at our office in River North
- A student workbook
- Weekly journal prompts and personalized strategies for putting the material into practice in your daily life
- Free swag from Beauty Redefined
- A community of women going through the process alongside you who will help you grow (and maybe make some new friends!)
Sign up or learn more by emailing me (firstname.lastname@example.org) today.
If you don’t live in Chicago or you can’t make the group, don’t worry! I also offer remote coaching to guide you from anywhere in the world. We will meet via video chat 8 times at your convenience and work through the curriculum. Contact me today to get started!